-0.9 C
Munich
Friday, November 26, 2021

62% of the metallurgical companies that applied for loans were for productive investments

Must read

The report released today highlights that “el 62% of metallurgical companies that requested access to credit in 2021 did so with the objective of making productive investments, while the remaining 38% did so to finance their working capital. “

“In the first nine months of the year, loans to manufacturers of machinery, equipment and instruments grew by 50% and represented 1.5% of loans from the private sector,” ADIMRA’s work pointed out.

In this sense, he clarified, “loans to the manufacturing industry represented 16% of the total, although they are still below 2018 and 2019.” The SME loan showed a better performance than the total financing: “It grew 4.5% in real terms in August compared to July, it is 14% above the 2020 average and 40% above the 2019 average in constant pesos. Of this Anyway, it marks 17 months of consecutive year-on-year growth. “

During September, the analysis highlighted, the financing obtained by small and medium-sized companies in the capital market amounted to $ 23,348 million, an amount 109% higher than that observed in the same month of the previous year and 10% higher than that observed in August.

The amount obtained by the segment constituted 33% of the total financing through the placement of instruments with public offer, concluded the ADIMRA report.

Source From: Ambito

spot_img

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article

%d bloggers like this: